Peak of Craziness

Each person may receive intuitive information in a slightly different way.  In my case, I am the dreamer!

I decided to share my dreams. As I am going through with a strange experiences. These dreams play an important role in my life. The only worse thing is I cannot have a good night sleep, Grr .Grr.
 

Intuition is the power or faculty of attaining to direct knowledge or cognition without evident rational thought and inference. What is intuition? You could say that intuition is where all of psychic skills begin and develop. It’s your personal doorway into the psychic world that begins by going within your own self.
 

Intuition is information that rises to consciousness from a synthesis of your complete memory and experience. Intuition in dreams and awake may also arise from an unconscious contact with the mind of another person, living or dead, or from your contact with the universal mind, or memory of nature, that summarizes all experience and knowledge.
 

I had a dream of my Staff, from the previous job.  Last week it was two or three nights. During day time, I was pretty busy with my work but my unconscious mind was thinking why I had Pearl in my dreams. After work I went to grocery shop. I saw a lady standing little far from me. I thought she is Pearl. I went straight to her and look at her face. No, she was not Pearl. Anyway, in my mind I make a plan to call her tomorrow when she will be at her work.
 

Well, as usual my day was very hectic and busy I forgot. The second day, I received a text from  another staff from my previous job that I want to inform you  that  Pearl is in ER as she had a cardiac arrest and unconscious.  Her condition is very serious. I was shocked and called that staff. I requested her please give me the information I would like to see her. Staff stated that she will provide me all the updates. Anyway, Pearl passed away. It hurts me so much. I am feeling guilty as Pearl want to meet me in December and I planned that time with my family.
 

God didn’t give me a chance to meet and see her smile. No, I think it’s me I took my dreams for granted.
 Who will be a right person??? The dreamer is in the best position to interpret his or her own dreams fully and accurately. However, detailed dream interpretation requires a level of intuitive skill that most people have not developed. I wish I am confident enough to interrupt them right.

 
I am lost between reality and the dreams. People around me think it is my mind, my craziness. Why people forget there is someone behind our mind and soul.
 
~Keep smiling and God bless!!

 

Posted byIrum Khan  

0 comments:

Post a Comment