Proud to be what?

This is an everyday statement. People use it as, proud to be an American, proud to be Christian, proud to be a Muslim, proud to be British, proud to be a Jewish and so on…..(Ah,did you personally done anything great to be proud of?)

Did anyone say proud to be a human or proud to be acted as a human? I do not think so? Did anyone notice what is going on in the world? Forget about the world? Did you notice what is going on in your town, in your neighborhood or inside your own good self? Couple of years back, I do not remember what was the occasion; I stated that I am proud of my Dad and blah, blah, blah? Dad was listening and later he came to me. Dad told me that he heard my conversation. He is very happy that I am proud of him but he stated; when you do something good and people recognize it, in good words then you will be spiritually satisfied neither happy nor proud.
For God sake, open your eyes and start working on it before using any kind of these sentences. I do not like to pinpoint anyone and start giving examples. Those who are reading me right now are very well aware what I am trying to send the message? Majority of the time the real story is different. We are very ashamed, crushed, broken, low, sad and sorry. That is the fact – we are hiding our real self behind these kinds of statements. Under my eye, it is fine but it will be awesome if we face our real inner self and try to fix these problems one by one.
For me there is a solution of everything. If you are unable to find a solution- replace it. Face it, fix it or replace it. The willingness of solving the problem is the first positive step; take immediate action is an essential element of the effort. Interpretation of your-self, play a vital role in solving the problems. After that; help your family, friends, neighbors and others. It is not hard to help others. It takes your time, emotional/physical support, good communication and assurance to be there for them. Sometimes, all the person needs is a good listener and caring heart. Can you be one of them?
Take yourself as a priority; there is only one life and it is God gifted. God send us for the reason. Did you ever ask that question to yourself- why God sent us to the earth? “I have only created Jinn’s and men that they may serve Me” (adh-Dhariyat, 51:56). God sent us to spread love,
kindness and the peace nor the wars.
~Keep smiling and God bless!

Posted byIrum Khan  

1 comments:

Unknown said... February 7, 2013 at 7:14 AM  

very well said

Post a Comment