Trash in the Mind


I know you have it. Yes – I do have it, the stinky trash in mind. The more I clean, erase the negativism, it comes again. Same like machinery, we need to clean our mind and try to change the way of thinking. Spiritual cleansings are very important, for yourself and your surroundings. There are several reasons plagued or trash sum up in our minds. Be realistic and face it that is a very normal, natural- process of humanity. Same like love and hate, day and night, likes and dislikes. Most of us have developed a bad habit of judging other people without knowing all the facts. Whenever we judge others we forget that we are putting our self on the God place.Whereas sometimes we have trashy thinking for our ownself. We need to take out this stinky trashy thinking. With all that negativism it harms us every second and killing slowly.
Often we don’t realize how much we subconsciously cherish negative thoughts. Let’s empty ourselves from grudges, fear, anxiety, hate and jealousy and insecurities. Ah, question is how? I have a very easy and simple way. In front of me there is a Kleenex gentle touch tissue box. I
started taking one by one tissue paper. First tissue is for the trashy thinking of my own self, Ah, I am what? What I am? And I love myself. I have only one life and it is God gifted. So, I ripped off that trashy thinking of my own self tissues in to thousands pieces. Now, I took out the second tissue. It is for trashy aggressive, stinky thinking of my Boss. Eww, I ripped off all that tissue into several pieces. It goes on and on….After 18 tissues, I was thinking is there anything I am missing? No… I am feeling light and little fresh. I asked myself? Let me count my blessings? OMG, blessings are countless. During counting one by one all the blessings my eyes were full with tears. Tears of thankfulness. Tears of kindness of my great good God. Allah hu Akbar-God is great.
Give yourself a couple of minutes, We need to take out this trashy appraisal of ourselves and others -shake yourself ,replace it with God's view of us, expressed in his love, kindness, forgiveness, and acceptance. Drink a glass of water and with every sip let it go, let it go, let it go to the trashy stinky thinking….Simplify your life and lastly, “If you have inner peace, nobody can force you to be a slave to the outer reality.”
~Keep smiling and God bless!


Posted byIrum Khan  

2 comments:

Dr, Khan said... February 24, 2012 at 7:20 AM  

What a beautiful idea.Wavoo... I read it before, I read again and again..
You know some thing, you are going spritual and sophi. Once I was lost and used to get depressed etc; and you know what i found a prof; Ahmed Raffique Akhtar and listen to him again and again. What a powerful message. I strongly suggest you must listen to him this weekend on u-tube and you would see.

Asad said... February 25, 2012 at 7:33 AM  

utterly beautiful and practical. I do the same technique for getting rid of this trashy stuff from my mind. As a normal human being, I also succumb to these. What I do find is that jealousy is the worst of all. I try to replace jealousy with envy. Stay blessed.

Post a Comment